AoIP-based Intercom System
Title: AoIP-based Intercom System
Headline: Streaming audio over IP (AoIP) networks is being increasingly used for public address systems to provide high-quality audio feeds over distance across a local area network or the Internet
Fielde: Studio Equipment
Start: May, 2015
End: August, 2017
Company: Samim Rayaneh
- • Works anywhere as Ethernet available
- • 1U, 2U, Desktop hardware intercom panels and android and windows software intercom panels
- • Remote software configuration and monitoring
- • Digital recording
- • Built in speaker and gooseneck microphone
- • With audio output port
- • Supports uncompressed and compressed (G729 and G711 codecs) audio.
- • Rack mount and Desktop Design for hardware intercom panels.
- • Android and windows based software.
- • Remote configuration and management software.
- • Works server less and server based
Description: Streaming audio over IP (AoIP) networks is being increasingly used for public address systems to provide high-quality audio feeds over distance across a local area network or the Internet. Audio quality and latency are key issues for contribution links. IP intercom is the ideal approach to integrate functionality in a management system with high level integration functionality. With a defined API (Application Programming Interface), all intercom devices can be dynamically controlled and commanded to serve as full-duplex audio communication devices. IP intercom solutions are very easy to install and they can operate over existing IP infrastructure And of course it is easily scalable: plug as many stations as you want into your switch and add on from there. There is unexpansive, hard-wired, custom-cable multi-pair infrastructure to deal with. The IP Intercom system includes a variety of desktop and rackmount stations, an intercom software application that turns any PC into an intercom station.
Further Projects(our vision of the future): Video over IP