مطالب مندرج در پروژهها Archive
Video Forensic Watermarking
Hybrid broadcast broadband TV Trial
KU Band SSP Amplifier
IP Video Gateway
AoIP-based Intercom System
- • Works anywhere as Ethernet available
- • 1U, 2U, Desktop hardware intercom panels and android and windows software intercom panels
- • Remote software configuration and monitoring
- • Digital recording
- • Built in speaker and gooseneck microphone
- • With audio output port
- • Supports uncompressed and compressed (G729 and G711 codecs) audio.
- • Rack mount and Desktop Design for hardware intercom panels.
- • Android and windows based software.
- • Remote configuration and management software.
- • Works server less and server based
MCS (Master Control System)
- • Modular & hot swappable hardware
- • Compact 3U Size
- • Green Low power design
- • Built in 40x40 Video Cross point Core
- • Supports HD/SD standards
- • Redundant Power Supply
- • Integrated multi viewer option
- • Ethernet based control
- • Video Transitions: fade-cut, cut, cross-fade, cut-fade,V-fade
- • FTB (Fade to Black)
- • External Key/Fill for graphic input (for example from CG)
- • Audio transitions: cross-fade, V-fade and cut
- • Audio Embedder/De-Embedder with shuffling and gain
- • Internal Memory for logo Storage
- • Multi-channel Branding Capability
- • First fader equipped MCS in the world
Illegal camcording, the most common source of video piracy, is the main concern of the film production companies
An IP based Intercom system is a audio communication system for use within a complex of buildings. The system involves hardware and/or software intercom panels and a remote management software.
Master Control is the heart of any broadcast facility. Demands for reliability, serviceability, and signal protection are essential. One essential point is that a Master Control can supported migration to 3Gb/s with enhanced branding.