The ‘new media management' section in the R&D department is responsible to consider technical requirements related to broadband communications and value-added services which are presented through new media and social network platforms. Accordingly, this section is responsible for:
- To foresight and monitor modern and interactive technologies;
- To do practical research and feasibility study about information-based value-added services implementation;
- To conduct experimental pilot projects;
- To offer quality control and assessment of value added services;
- To study new media technologies transfer route map by producing and manufacturing local systems.